By downloading or installing the COVID VS App and/or accessing VisitScreen’s business user portal, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to abide and comply with these Terms and Conditions. RiskScreen Pty Ltd trading as VisitScreen (Riskscreen, we, us, our) may revise the Terms and Conditions at any time. Continued use of the COVID VS App and/or VisitScreen following any changes to the Terms and Conditions will constitute your acceptance of any changes. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you agree not to, and will not use the COVID VS App and/or VisitScreen’s business user portal.
If you are under 18 years of age, then you must obtain parent or guardian consent before completing a COVID visit screen provided by the COVID VS App or VisitScreen.
A COVID visit screen is a simple and effective way to screen employees, visitors and contractors before they attend any site to minimise the risk of COVID-19. This is not intended to provide a medical diagnosis. The COVID visit screen assesses risk of exposure to COVID-19, based on your responses to travel and health related questions. The intuitive screening tool is based on questions suggested by the World Health Organisation and Government Health Authorities. Questions are regularly reviewed in-line with the latest advice; therefore the questions may change.
If you choose to use a workplace email address for your COVID visit screen then you are solely responsible for ensuring that you comply with the rules, policies or protocols that apply to the use of your workplace email address.
You may use the COVID VS App or VisitScreen for lawful purposes pursuant to these Terms and Conditions. In no event may the COVID VS App or VisitScreen be used in a manner that:
- is unlawful, fraudulent or deceptive;
- uses technology or other means to access the COVID VS App or VisitScreen that is not authorised by RiskScreen;
- use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," to access the COVID VS App or VisitScreen;
- attempts to introduce viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- attempts to gain unauthorised access to RiskScreen’s computer network or business user accounts;
- encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, or that gives rise to civil liability;
- attempts to damage, disable, overburden, or impair RiskScreen servers or networks;
- will reproduce, duplicate, copy, reverse-engineer, sell, resell or exploit any portion of COVID VS App or VisitScreen without the express written permission of RiskScreen;
- fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
RiskScreen reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate any users access to COVID VS App or VisitScreen, or assert legal action with respect to COVID VS App or VisitScreen use or content, that RiskScreen reasonably believes is or might be in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You agree to the collection and sharing of data as described in RiskScreen’s Privacy Statement, which is available via the COVID VS App or VisitScreen.com
Fees and Charges
We will charge business users, and business users agree to pay us a fee in relation to each COVID visit screen allocated to a user. Pricing and payment options for a COVID visit screen is available via VisitScreen.com
Business users agree to pay any fees and charges incurred using the online payment methods available via VisitScreen.com
Credit Card: If we are unable to successfully process a credit card payment for your COVID visit screen request that is accepted by us, then we may notify you of dishonour and cancel your COVID visit screen request.
Direct Debit: You authorise us to debit the amount that is payable for an accepted COVID visit screen request from your nominated bank account.
Suspension of Business User Accounts – VisitScreen
We reserve the right to terminate business user accounts if we, acting reasonably, determine that you have acted in breach of these Terms and Conditions or have used COVID VS App or VisitScreen in a fraudulent or improper manner.
You will indemnify us and keep us indemnified against all and any demands, claims, actions and proceedings made by any third person in connection with or arising out of your use of the COVID VS App or VisitScreen.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that RiskScreen is not and will not be liable to you or to any third party for:
- any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused; including, but not limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation, any loss of data suffered, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or other intangible loss; and
- any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of:
- any changes which RiskScreen may make to the COVID VS App or VisitScreen, or for any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the COVID visit screen (or any features within the visit screen);
- your failure to provide RiskScreen with accurate account information (for VisitScreen business users); and
- your failure to keep your VisitScreen business user log-in details secure and confidential.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise indicated, the content and any other Intellectual Property arising out of your use of the COVID VS App or VisitScreen, are the exclusive property of RiskScreen.
RiskScreen grants you permission to use the COVID VS App and VisitScreen pursuant to the Terms and Conditions. RiskScreen does not grant you any other rights whatsoever in relation to the COVID VS App, VisitScreen or the related Intellectual Property. All other rights are expressly reserved by RiskScreen.
RiskScreen retains all rights, title and interest in and to the COVID VS App and VisitScreen and all related Intellectual Property. Nothing you do on or in relation to the COVID VS App or VisitScreen will transfer any Intellectual Property Rights to you.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that your use of the COVID VS App and VisitScreen is at your sole risk and that the COVID visit screen provided is "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE."
In particular, RiskScreen does not represent or warrant to you that:
- your use of the COVID VS App or VisitScreen will meet your requirements;
- your use of the COVID VS App or VisitScreen will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error;
- any information obtained by you as a result of your use of the COVID VS App or VisitScreen will be accurate, reliable or without error; and
- that defects in the operation or functionality of any software provided to you as part of the COVID VS App or VisitScreen will be corrected.
COVID visit screen results downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the COVID VS App or VisitScreen is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or other device or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from RiskScreen or through or from the COVID VS App or VisitScreen creates any warranty which is not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions.
RiskScreen reserves the right to change or modify these Terms and Conditions or any other RiskScreen policies related to use of the COVID VS App or VisitScreen at any time and at its sole discretion by posting revisions on the COVID VS App or VisitScreen.com Continued use of the COVID VS App or VisitScreen following the posting of these changes or modifications will constitute acceptance of such changes or modifications.
If any of the Terms and Conditions are deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and do not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
The COVID VS App and VisitScreen are intended to be accessed by Australian and New Zealand users only, with the laws of Tasmania applying.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is to be interpreted as excluding, restricting or modifying the application of any legislation applicable to the use of the COVID VS App or VisitScreen which cannot be so excluded, restricted or modified.
We take any concern or complaint arising out of or in relation to the COVID VS App or VisitScreen seriously and will seek to resolve them with you including by mediation if required.